Fall is finally here, which means we get to trade those warm summer afternoons by the pool for apple festivals, pumpkin patches and football! And what better way to celebrate the changing season than with festive front porch decor. Check out some of our favorite front porch looks for fall that will not only welcome your guests in style, but also give your home extra curb appeal!
1. The Pumpkin Arch. Festive pumpkin arches are taking social media by storm this season and we love how our local gal, Hunter Premo styled her front porch with her very own pumpkin arch DIY. You can check out her Instagram page for the tutorial!
(via Hunter Premo)
2. Whimsical Touches. Simple, yet full of character, adding a few whimsical decorations can really add a playful touch to your porch decor. Wreaths and other accessories are perfect avenues to add playful character. This front porch is beautiful, welcoming and the ghosts are simply adorable!
3. Lovely Layers. When it comes to porch decor, take a page from a designers playbook and experiment with different colors, textures, and heights. Tall grasses and dried stalks are an easy way to fill a space and provide a backdrop to colorful mums, layers of bumpy gourds, cabbages and pumpkins. Utilizing textiles, differing pots, lanterns and other elements help create a look that is visually interesting, yet still completely put together.
(via Better Homes and Gardens)
4. Color Pallet. Plan your color pallet and choose decor elements accordingly. You may want to embrace the rich colors of the season and select deep oranges, reds and purples for a striking look, or you may opt for a more muted pallet like these heirloom pumpkins in creams, greens and pale oranges to compliment your home’s existing aesthetic.
5. A Cozy Corner. Adding pillows and throws to porch swings, rocking chairs and benches is a wonderful way to invite your friends and family to linger a little longer in the crisp fall air. Add in a warm fall-inspired drink and you have the makings for a season full of magical moments.
(via The Pioneer Woman)
6. Curb Appeal. Become the envy of the street with beautiful front porch decor – but don’t forget the basics! Adding gorgeous seasonal decor puts a spotlight on your front porch, so it’s a good idea to ensure your lighting is up-to-date and free of dust and cobwebs.
Whether you have a large wraparound porch or just a small stoop, you can add seasonal touches that help capture the magic of the season. From a simple fall inspired door wreath to a cascade of pumpkins down your stoop and everything in between, we hope this list inspires the perfect look to welcome the season, and your guests this fall!
NASHVILLE’S LIGHTING + OUTDOOR LIVING SPECIALISTS
From lighting to furniture, and all the accessories in between, the team at Graham’s Living is here to help! Call to schedule an appointment with one of our lighting + outdoor living specialists, or swing by the showroom. We look forward to seeing you!