Ceiling fans are finally making a strong and stylish comeback in today’s luxury home market. The latest models are beautiful and attractive, featuring on-trend tones, the latest materials and unique designs.
Check out our top 5 reasons to consider adding them to your home.
- Energy Efficiency: Possibly the number one reason to love a ceiling fan? They will lower your energy bill! Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love saving money? Ceiling fans have been proven to lower the energy costs in your homes by up to 30-40%. Although many people only associate needing a ceiling fan for warmer months and spaces, that isn’t necessarily true. In fact, ceiling fans can also be used in the wintertime to help circulate the warm air in the rooms of your home. Talk about year round value!
- Style and Beauty: Ceiling fans? Beautiful?! Yep. We said it. Ceiling fans have made a grand comeback– well past the days of your great grandmother’s yellowing kitchen fan– and the current models are absolutely stunning! From sleek and modern to whimsical tropic leaves, ceiling fans are readily available in a variety of sizes and styles, with lighting and without lighting, ready to compliment your home’s overall aesthetic.
- Focal Point: With the wide range of styles available, using a striking ceiling fan as the main design element in a space is becoming increasingly popular among interior designers and homeowners alike, especially in outdoor spaces or rooms with vaulted ceilings. Want a big impact? There is nothing like a large industrial ceiling fan reaching down from the vaulted ceiling of a covered porch!
- Lighting: Did you know that you can install lighting on your ceiling fan? Not only will your fan be able to circulate air and optimize your energy bill, but it will be able to provide illumination in the space as well! Talk about two birds with one stone! Whether you purchase a fan with lighting already built in, or purchase a lighting kit to install separately, you always have the opportunity to customize the lighting in any room you install a ceiling fan in.
- Versatility: Ceiling fans are one of the most versatile fixtures you can install in your home. They are appropriate in just about any area, and provide style and functional value. When design choices have you stumped, ceiling fans are a great choice! We especially love seeing them in great rooms, bedrooms and covered porches!
Ceiling fans are without a doubt a beautiful and valuable addition to any room in your home – even the outside spaces!
At Graham’s Living, we offer a large selection of ceiling fans, ranging from low profile fans for those smaller spaces to elaborate ceiling fan fixtures for your larger areas. From contemporary to traditional styles, and everything in between, we have many options to choose from and are confident our team will be able to help you find the perfect ceiling fans for your home.
Nashville's Lighting Specialists
If you are looking to add ceiling fans to your home, then the friendly and knowledgeable team at Graham’s Living is here to help! Call to schedule an appointment with one of our lighting specialists, or swing by the showroom. We look forward to seeing you!